Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Network THIS

So, this new business I am not telling you about....well, I wanna tell you something about it.

1. It is going well, so far. There has been an increase of interest but no money coming in. It is both encouraging and then not encouraging at the same time!

2. It is very tiring. I am networking at the moment to get myself as "out there", as I can. Pushing my mission statement and the name of this new company is exhausting me. I stayed up last night working on some material for a certain part of another certain part. Yeah, I get that the vagueness is annoying but bare with me, k?

3. I am terrified. I am walking away from a job I have done for nearly 5 years, I have medical and dental through this job, I have an expense account for crying out loud. And I am leaving that, to own my business. It makes my stomach turn. What if...I am doing this all wrong. What if this new web page that I am funneling hundreds of dollars into...what if it tanks? What if no one ever finds it while googling for me? What if I spend a few months doing this, putting my financial status (and marital status for that matter) on the line, just to find out that it isn't going to work? I can't very well go back to what I was doing before this. I can't.

So then what? I am throwing caution to the wind and whats done is done...so I have to ride this till the end. Just pray for me that the end isn't the end at all....

Let's pray it's the beginning then, yeah?

OK, deal!

See ya.

Please, Come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment